What Is Solid Ball Valve?
|Minimum Order Quantity||64 Piece|
|Size||50 mm (2")|
|Pressure||Upto 150 PSI|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
A Valve that is used to control the flow of the liquid is called a ball valve. There are several types of ball valve and one of them is a solid ball valve. These are used to control the heavy flow of liquids, powder, and granular material.
It is manufactured and designed by Jepal, the best solid Ball Valve manufacturers in Ahmedabad, which can help to control and synchronize the flow of water. With the proper pressure bearing and control of the water, we made these valves.
It is a closed valve that is used with the rotary ball, by rotating the ball can block the flow of the liquid. These products are characterized by the long service life and made with the plastic material to sealing over the life span. Considering that the valve maintains longevity even when it is in continuous use.
If you are finding the best solution to stop the water flow in your farm, or you want to control the liquid at your home pipeline it can do the tight shut off with the ease of operation. A farmer who wants to synchronize the flow for the fertilization can do this operation.
The ball valves are resistant to contaminated media, and it is used as a control valve.
- It Has Thermoplastic Design That Eliminates The Atmospheric Corrosion.
- Bi-Directional- You Can Use In Any Direction.
- Threads Meet Standard.
- 100% Leakage Proof.
- Corrosion And Temperature Resistant.
- Sturdy and easy to install and remove.
- Exquisite design and it is made with PP so rust proof.
- Use in the chemical industry to transfer and control liquid chemicals or gases.
- It is used in some companies to avoid leaking, jamming, or cross-contamination.
- It is used for conveying the non-pressurized material in vacuum lines.
- These valves are used to feed or discharge the mixers in processing vessels.
The valves are more popular to use with its reliable sealing in case of dirty leakage and all. Also, they are efficient against ultraviolet penetration and corrosion.Benefits
- It is easy to operate, without time-wasting you can control the flow.
- As this is leakage proof so it avoids leakage.
- Compact design can help you that has on/off devices.
- They sustain and control high pressure, high volume, and high temp flow.
- It has low purchase and maintenance costs.
- It has a long service life and a rugged structure.
- It can be functioning without any side loads.
- It doesn’t require lubrication
There are several other advantages Solid Ball Valves such as can use it for controlling the flow. It is made by professionals, so you can use it in any relatable area.Note
-Also available in 15 mm, 20 mm, 25 mm, 32 mm, 50 mm, 65 mm, 80 mm and 100 mm sizes.